In order for Pain and Spine Specialists, LLC to provide a safe and healthy environment for staff,providers, patients and their families we expect all to refrain from behaviors we deem unacceptable andcan be disruptive or pose a threat to the rights and safety of other patients and staff.
The following behaviors are prohibited:
- Possessing firearms or any weapon
- Offensive comments about race, religion, sexual orientation or personal traits
- Lude or menacing gestures or actions
- Making racial or cultural slurs or other derogatory remarks
- Damaging equipment or property
- Intimidation or harassment of staff or other patients
- Making threats of violence through written or verbal correspondence
- Physically assaulting or threatening to inflict harm to staff or another patient.
- Disrupting another patient’s care or experienceIf you witness or are subjected to any of the above or any other inappropriate behaviors, please report to any staff member immediately.
Expectation of our patient’s is to adhere to the following:
- Treatment plans made by your provider are expected to be adhered to. Your provider will discuss options and plans. Refusal to adhere to or being argumentative with the provider over care plan will not be tolerated. IE, including but not limited to ancillary testing, urine drug screens, DME, etc.
- Children are to be supervised at all times.
- Courtesy with cell phones and other electronic devices including but not limited to putting devices away when interacting with staff, set ringers to vibrate, keep volume off or at a low setting
- Staff are to be treated respectfully. Zero-tolerance policy for aggressive or offensive behaviors.
If there are any questions or concerns about the care and service received in our office, please contact a member of our management team so that these matters can be addressed or clarifications can be made in a timely manner.Violators of the code of conduct will be subject to removal from the facility and/or discharge from the practice.
At Pain and Spine Specialists, our team of physicians and nurse practitioners are committed to giving you the most effective treatment when treating your pain. We believe that all patients should have access to quality care, and that is why you can find us conveniently located throughout Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.