Your quality of life is greatly effected if you’re suffering from agonizing back pain, neck pain, throbbing headaches or facial pain.
Fortunately you don’t have to live in chronic daily pain. We can help.
Pain and Spine Specialists of Maryland concentrates on providing superb patient care to those who suffer from moderate to severe pain. The primary outcome is to improve quality of life and overall functionality through comprehensive treatment which includes medication management, physical and chiropractic therapy, interventional treatments, and/or referrals for surgery. The practice strives to treat each and every patient as “family” and promotes an individualized treatment paradigm. The secondary outcome is to provide superior patient service to address any and all concerns in a timely manner in order to provide comfort and satisfaction to the patient and his/her family.
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- International Neuromodulation Society
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- International Spinal Intervention Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Medical Association